Shopify Integration is a 2 step process:
1 Adding the CartStack tracking code to your Shopify theme.
2 Adding Webhooks to your Shopify site.
Adding Our Tracking Code
- Adding our code onto your Shopify account. Our code can be found on the Code Page of your CartStack account.
Log into your Shopify Account. Select
Online Store > Themes. Select
Edit HTML/CSS from the drop down menu.
- Under Layouts > Theme.Liquid. Paste tacking code right above the </head> tag.
- Select Settings > Notifications from the admin pane. Scroll to find Webhooks.
- We're going to Create Webhooks for 5 events. You will need your unique siteID from your CartStack account.
- Locate your unique CartStack SiteId from the Code Page on your CartStack account. You will want to copy the data- siteid value (see below screenshot). Your unique siteID will go at the end of the Webhook URLs below.
- Select the Webhook from the "Event" drop down and update each URL, adding your SiteID to the end of each URL.
Note: make sure to copy the webhook URL that is next to each event below. The URLs are slightly different based on event type.
- 2e Once all 5 webhooks are updated, please send the Webhook verification code to firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone on the CartStack team will test your integration and let you know when your email campaign is ready to go live!
|Order Creation|| https://api.cartstack.com/wh/order/?platform=shopify&siteid= XXXXXXXX
|Cart Creation||https://api.cartstack.com/wh/cart/?platform=shopify&siteid= XXXXXXXX|
|Cart Update||https://api.cartstack.com/wh/cart/?platform=shopify&siteid= XXXXXXXX|
|Checkout Creation||https://api.cartstack.com/wh/checkout/?platform=shopify&siteid= XXXXXXXX|
|Checkout Update||https://api.cartstack.com/wh/checkout/?platform=shopify&siteid= XXXXXXXX|