Google Tag Manager
These instructions assume that you’ve already created a Container for your website and have installed the Google Tag Manager code on your website.
Create a tag to fire CartStack on every page of your site.
- Set Tag Type to “Custom HTML Tag”
- Paste the CartStack code snippet into the HTML field (This can be found on the Code page of the CartStack admin.)
- Create new firing rules
- Enter your confirmation/thank you page URL on the code page of your account. If you're not sure what the URL is, run a test purchase on your site and copy the URL after completing your purchase. If the confirmation page loads dynamically, click here for advanced options.
- Click "Review My Integration." We'll make sure everything looks good and we'll let you know when you're ready to launch your email campaign!
- Publish changes to container