Adding Multiple Users and Managing Permissions
Enabling multiple users to access your CartStack account with unique logins is a great option when a company is managing multiple sites from one account. This is a feature available to Pro plan agency members.
1. From your CartStack Dashboard, use your mouse to hover over the Account Settings in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Select User Management.
2. On the User Management page, you have the option to Add a new user, or Edit/Delete an existing user.
- Add User will add a new user.
- Edit will allow you to change a users name or site access.
- Delete will remove the user from access to your sites.
3. Select Add User.
4. Enter their Name, Email and select which sites they should have access to. Setting a user's permissions to Reports Only will give them access to that sites reports and nothing else.