CartStack Pro quick start
This quick start guide walks you through setting up campaigns and features that are included in your CartStack Pro account. If you don't have access to Pro features you can learn more about upgrading on your Plan & Billing page.
Skip ahead to:
- Browse Abandonment
- Exit Intent Popups
- Send My Cart
- Push Notifications (coming soon)
- Session Replay Recordings
- Real-Time Notifications
- Company Info Enrichment
- Zapier Integration
Send abandonment emails to visitors who view products or category pages. Typically, 80% of website visitors abandon a site before adding a product to their cart.
To get started with your Browse Abandonment campaign:
- We need to do extra setup on our end for this feature to work on your website, so the first step is to request that we activate this feature for you. To do this, go to the Browse Abandonment campaign page and click on the "Activate Browse Abandonment" button. This will notify our team to set this up for you.
- While we are doing the setup on our end you can start creating your browse abandonment email sequence on the campaign page.
- Once we complete the setup, we'll email you at your account email. Then you can launch your campaign!
Exit Intent Popups
Looking to greet your customer with a message, or redirect a shopper the instant they show signs of trying to leave your site?You can abruptly display a popup with an enticing offer, newsletter subscription, contest, discount incentives or whatever else you can come up with to disrupt their exit and encourage them to continue shopping.
To get started with your Exit Intent Popup campaign:
- Request that we activate this feature for you by going to the Exit Intent Popup campaign page and clicking on the "Activate Exit Popups" button. This will notify our team to set this up for you.
- We are currently working on a new editor to allow you to edit the popup design yourself, but in the meantime, we are offering a free design service for you. We'll reach out with some example designs for you to choose from.
Send My Cart
Much like an Exit Intent Popup, CartStack monitors when your shoppers are about to abandon your site with a full shopping cart. As they attempt to leave, a dropdown will appear from the top of your cart page to disrupt their exit and give them the option to send themselves an email that includes their cart contents!
To get started with your Send My Cart campaign:
- Request that we activate this feature for you by going to the Send My Cart campaign page and clicking on the "Activate Send My Cart" button. This will notify our team to set this up for you.
- We will set this up for you and email you when the campaign is live on your website.
Push Notifications (coming soon)
We will be launching this feature soon. In the meantime, you can get notified about our progress on this feature (and other features) on our feedback site.
Session Replay Recordings
Watch your abandoning visitors entire session, from start to finish, to learn more about where users are dropping off and how to further optimize your checkout flow.
To get started with Session Replay Recordings:
- Request that we activate this feature for you by going to the Session Replay settings page and clicking on the "Activate Session Replays" button. This will notify our team to set this up for you.
- We will set this up for you and email you when this has been enabled for your website.
Every time someone abandons a cart on your site, we're going to send you an immediate email including contact information, links to the contact's social profiles, known organizations, other interests and the abandoned cart items.
To get started with Real-Time Notifications:
- There is no extra setup required on our end for this feature, you just need to activate it within your account.
- Go to Settings > Real-Time Notifications to enable the notifications and adjust settings.
Company Info Enrichment
Use our company enrichment data to learn more about the users (and company representatives) that are shopping on your website. This is great for B2B websites that are looking for ways to manually reach out to prospective business buyers.
To get start enriching your user profiles:
- There is no extra setup required on our end for this feature, you will see an option to get company information from contact profile pages. To get to a profile page, click on an email address for a user from any report or go to the Contacts report and click into a user from that page.
- From the user profile page, click on the "Get Company Info" button. This will search live public databases to find more information about the company domain of that user. Note: We only show the option to the user's company data if they are not using a common email provider (eg: @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @aol.com, @comcast.com, etc).
With our webhooks, you can now sync contacts captured with CartStack to your existing marketing automation tools for use in your own followup campaigns and drip sequences.
To start using Webhooks:
- There is no extra setup required to use this feature, you just need to set it up in your account.
- Go to Settings > Webhooks to enter and test your webhook URLs.
You can now integrate CartStack with Zapier! See our detailed instructions.