Clearing the Browser Cache
When testing, it's important to clear the cache of your browser so you can see the latest updates to your site. Below are the instructions to clear the cache in the most popular browsers.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (looks like 3 vertical dots).
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Select the menu drop-down in the right upper hand corner select Preferences.
- Go to the Privacy & Security tab and click Clear Data under the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Unselect the Cookies and Site Data option then click the Clear button. Close the Preferences page.
- Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences. (+)
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data.... (+)
- Click Remove Now in the pop-up window that appears.
- Click on the menu button situated in the upper right corner.
- Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
- Click on Clear.